The Reynolds Lake Oconee home pictured above SOLD in February for over $1 Million and overlooks the National Golf Course and Lake Oconee.
The Lake Oconee real estate market experienced a significant increase in the amount of transactions for the month of February 2016, nearly doubling from January with a total of 38 transactions. In February 2015, there were 34 transactions, so we are in a good position when compared to last years market as well. Of the 38 sales, 26 were residential properties and 12 were land lots. There was one property that sold for over $1 Million, and it is pictured above. Below is a detailed breakdown of the February Lake Oconee real estate market:
26 Residential Properties SOLD
- 4 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $382,500 to $679,540
- 7 were on the golf course with sale prices from $325,000 to $1,175,000
- 1 was over $1 Million
- 17 were in Gated Golf Communities, 14 of which were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 22 were in Greene County and 4 were in Putnam County
12 Land Lots SOLD
- 6 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $130,000 to $295,000
- 3 were on the golf course with sale prices from $95,000 to $265,000
- 10 were in Gated Golf Communities, 7 of which were within Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 8 were in Greene County and 4 were in Putnam County
- 1 was a Bank-owned property and 1 was a Short Sale
We hope this gives you some insight into the current Lake Oconee real estate market! If you are interested in selling or buying, we would love the opportunity to work with you! Please give The Vining Group a call today at 706-816-1010 and let us show you how we can assist you!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.