The Reynolds Lake Oconee lakefront lot pictured above SOLD in March for $426,000.
The Lake Oconee area real estate market experienced a surge in sales for the month of March 2016. There were a total of 63 transactions which is significantly higher than the 38 transactions in February. An annual comparison shows that the sales from March 2016 were up from what they were in March 2015 by 8 transactions. Of the 63 sales, 37 were residential properties and 26 were land lots. Below is a detailed breakdown of the March 2016 Lake Oconee Real Estate market:
37 Residential Properties SOLD
- 8 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $168,000 to $525,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices between $373,000 and $595,000
- 11 were in the Gated Golf Communities
- 20 were in Lakefront Communities
- 17 were in Greene County, 3 in Morgan County & 17 in Putnam County
- None of the properties were bank-owned or short-sales
26 Land Lots SOLD
- 8 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $40,000 to $426,000
- 10 were on the golf course with sale prices between $25,000 and $150,000
- 18 were in Gated Golf Communities
- 5 were in Lakefront Communities
- 19 were in Greene County, 1 in Morgan County & 6 in Putnam County
- 2 of the Land Lots were bank-owned
We hope that this information will give you some insight into the current local real estate market. If you have any questions regarding this information, or if you are interested in potentially listing your Lake Oconee real estate, please don’t hesitate to give The Vining Group a call at 706-816-1010! We would love the opportunity to work with you!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.