Looking back on November 2014, there were a total of 29 transactions in the Lake Oconee Area. Of those sold, 19 were homes and 10 were lots. Only one bank-owned property sold last month, and it was a lot. Below are a few more interesting facts about the Lake Oconee market within the past 30 days…
- Selling prices ranged from $108,000 to $610,000 for homes including single-family dwellings and condos
- Of the homes that sold, 3 were on the water with selling prices ranging from $440,000 to $610,000
- One home sold on the golf course at a price of $575,000
- Selling prices for lots ranged from $3,500 to $400,000
- Of the 10 lots that sold, 7 were in gated golf communities
- Three lots that sold were on the water, while one was on the golf course
Below is a picture from a 3BR/2.5BA condo in Cuscowilla listed by The Vining Group that SOLD last month!
We hope that you find this information useful. If you have any questions regarding the Lake Oconee market, please give us a call. We would love to assist you in any way possible!